Saturday, January 21, 2012

my story

I am supposed to write my story. And I want to, but I´m afraid I can't. First, there is not such a story, such interestingness, but then, there is this shyness, fear, I don't know why but it takes me lots, not that there something to be ashamed of, but I find it hard to open the box through words. I let my mind flow, and sometimes there is a photograph that conveys that flood.
I had lots of ideas, lots of thing to tell, lots of feelings to share, but for a time they will remain inside, trying to go out someday, somehow.


Se suponía que esta tendría que ser "mi historia", y quería escribirla, pero va a ser imposible, no puedo. Para empezar, no es que tenga una gran historia, no hay algo tan interesante, tan solo momentos, vivencias, emociones, reacciones, pensamientos, pero ahí está ese maldito pudor, esa especie de miedo; no sé por qué, pero me cuesta un mundo, me resulta muy cuesta arriba abrir esa caja con "mis cosas" y transformarlas en palabras.
A veces dejo mi mente fluir y divagar , y puede que resulte en una foto, sí, en ocasiones ese flujo queda reflejado en una imagen que lo dice todo... o lo intenta decir... o a mí me lo dice... puede que sólo a mí.
Tenía muchas cosas que contar y que compartir, pero por ahora se van a quedar allí, hasta que encuentre cómo abrir el pequeño arcón. Algún día.

my story

kimklassencafe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana,

    Thanks for sharing about your shyness and fear. You are not alone, I suspect. It is not easy to put ourselves out there. I think Kim will help us to spread our wings. I love your heart image... so delicate and soft and simple. The lighting is awesome! I look forward to sharing your journey.

    Carol Flisak

    ReplyDelete