Sunday, October 2, 2011

Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk 2011

It was so fun!
I love Scott Kelby's initiative. It was great. It was massive!
This was my first photowalk, I don't seem to find any photowalk near home, so I went to a town 80 kilometres from home. And I had a blast there, with other40 photographers and my daughter Julia, 11.
We laughed a lot, took tons of photos, met many interesting people, and possibly started a new fondness on photowalks.

Qué divertido. Me encantó la idea de Scott Kelby. Una maravilla, a lo grande!
Era la primera vez que iba a un photowalk. No encontraba nada parecido en mi ciudad, así que me apunté a unos 80 km. Y lo pasamos genial, mi hija Julia y yo, junto con otros cuarenta entusiastas fotógrafos.
Nos reimos muchos, hicimos toneladas de fotos, conocimos gente muy interesante y divertida, y posiblemente empezamos una afición a los fotowalks.


This is the photograph I am going to enter at the contest:
caesar
And here are some of the photowalkers:
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free collage


collage1

No comments:

Post a Comment